Saturday 14 December 2019

DOWNLOAD URZ0193

This firmware can be used for devices with 4 or 8 GB flash memory 2 separate directories. I got her for good DevelopmentSettings there in that menu enable the USB debub option and you are ready to flash the device. As an introduction, I ended up with this stick with no markings on inside or outside of casing, didn't even know the vendor. By DarkArmada , Member on 18th January , Subscribe to Thread Page 1 of 3 1 2 3. urz0193

Uploader: Meztilkis
Date Added: 2 October 2010
File Size: 12.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34935
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Wait some minutes until it finishes to "boot". Happy owner of Ramos W17pro.

CX Cortex A5 - CX (Telechips) -

Javascript Disabled Detected You currently ur0193 javascript disabled. Posted 08 January - Posted 24 January - I'm chasing down the reseller and the vendor to find out more info and possibly source another update file. If anyone here could possible generate a recovery.

urz0193

He say, new firmware will be released soon, mayby for a few days and no needed to flash using FWDN. Segmentation fault If you have any other idea that can help you I will be glad to help.

The firmware they have supplied doesn't flash, at least not onto my device.

Cabletech URZ0193 Manuals

I'm going to go for it. Posted 21 January - But any help would be appreciated.

This firmware can be used for devices with 4 or 8 GB flash memory 2 separate directories. Well here is the urz019 that was the other night. Please use English language when posting replies. The new version v1. Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list. Device Init — Complete! I assume this is why the Play Store won't work you press the icon, it shows the grey urz019 screen loading for a second, then exits with no error. I've opened the stick and there is no obvious switch inside to enable FWDN mode.

Can anyone give a link to the image of the card? Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait.

Cabletech Manuals

Posted 09 January - Wiping cache, resinstalling, running the update scripts don't work. I've forgotten my password.

urz0193

Posted 09 August - Thanks for any help. ADB won't allow me to load the Update.

I ran the recovery command in adb and it wiped all the bloatware from the stick and put it back to stock Android, but the one thing that won't work is the Play Store. Edited by pawelkrak, 08 January - Wed Jul 18 This update doesn't flash onto my stick for some reason.

urz0193

Posted 23 January - Thanks for your help powerkill - there are other ways - http: Would anyone happen to have this ROM available? I installed the new firmware, it looks urs0193 it is very good, the experience is very smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment