Saturday 30 November 2019

PSEB DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE FORM DOWNLOAD

February 9, at Many students from various districts of Punjab had lost their Punjab Board Original Marksheets or Certificates because of various reasons. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. What should i do? You just need to fill one application form and send it to the concerned address which is mentioned below. pseb duplicate certificate form

Uploader: Akinokree
Date Added: 8 February 2016
File Size: 56.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35042
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





'+_.E(b)+"

August 5, at 8: Hello sir, agar meri psseb ki marksheet loss ho gyi ho ,aur maine duplicate certificate pseb se niklwa liya ho,toh kya mai govt. Respected sir I want to apply for matric certificate please tell me whom in the favor of DD and within how much time i will receive my certificate.

Hlo sir, my name is simran and meri 10 ke certificate main dob wrong haimene wo thik krwana hai. Agr kessi ko duplicate certificate chahiye toh jo proofs saath mei attached hote hai unke saath real birth certificate bhi lgta hai toh agr birth certificate kind baad mei khi jrrurt hui toh cwrtificate certificate kha se aayga Iska koi solution hai bcz maine apne certificates mei father name theek krvana hai ….

April 5, at 3: Leave a Reply Xertificate reply Your email address will not be published. June 15, at 5: I need to apply for my duplicate DMC for 10th and 12th. There are numerous consumer complaints in which all the students are requesting for the complete process to get PSEB Duplicate Certificate Marksheet of 10th and 12th Board Exams. July 10, at 4: Fuplicate these process and get back your punjab board certificates.

Apply for PSEB Duplicate Marksheet/Certificate|PSEB Helpline No |

I live in USA and getting the form attested is a problem. I have a photocopy of my certificate but I need original certificate. We will feel happy to see your comment. Hello sir, mam I have lost my 10th certificate.

pseb duplicate certificate form

Hume ne une bola ke wo letter bhej de una ne mana kar diya kya agar hum app jaker form fell karde de to kay verification ho sakti. Please reply me soon.

July 7, at Iconic One Theme Powered by Wordpress. March 15, cerhificate 7: PESB website gave information before candiates they can not give d. I went to mohali and showed them all my photostat copies but they dont accept it and told me that ur father name is wrong in there gadget.

How to apply for PSEB Duplicate Certificate for 10th & 12th

August 26, at Please tell me total fees. January 31, at 2: February 27, at And I am living in Australia now. Note — Still if you have any query or problem,share in comment box for help of other students.

How fast can i get it? June 22, at 3: If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. If you are still facing any problems or need help in this issue, please do not hesitate to ask us by posting your questions in the comment box provided below.

They r not cooperating with me. I want to apply for metric certificate please confirm for whose favor i have to make DD to attach with the form or Should i pay the fees at khetri Daftar Punjab School Education Board jalandhar?

pseb duplicate certificate form

But now there is a simple process to get new certificates of your board results. Hello Sir, I lost my migration certificate of 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment